Thursday, February 7, 2013

Heart's Desire...

This week I was visiting with a friend of mine and sharing about the things on my vision board.  As I began to picture some of those areas I believe the Lord has in store for me THIS YEAR, I quickly saw three items the Father is causing to come to pass...all by the end of March!!  When I shared that with her, she immediately began to tell me of the things the Lord has already allowed her to "check off" on her vision board!! 

Friends, we are not special people that the Lord has granted our dreams and visions!  What He's done for us, He WILL DO for you, too!  Don't lose faith if you aren't seeing that right now, though.  Perhaps the timing is not right just yet.  When you allow you heart's desire to become the desire to do the will of the Father, things will indeed fall into place at the right time, at the right place, and with the right people aligned to work just as God planned.
In Ecclesiastes 3 we read that "To everything [there is] a season, A time for every purpose under heaven...(Ecclesiastes 3:1, NKJV).  We also read in Habakkuk 2:2 that we should "Write the vision And make [it] plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it. (NKJV).  The Word says seek FIRST the kingdom of God, and all these things (your wants, needs, desires, dreams, visions) will be given to you (Matthew 6:33, paraphrased).  Our Father in Heaven is a God of increase!  So those things you have need of, dream of, hope for, and have faith in coming to pass can happen and increase the Kingdom of God! 








No comments:

Post a Comment