Thursday, June 27, 2013

One Word--Imagine!

Can You Imagine?

Earlier in the year, a blogger friend began offering to create One Word buttons for fellow bloggers.  One Word to inspire, encourage, empower, and motivate readers for the year.  When I chose my word--IMAGINE--I wanted to focus my readers and myself on the possibilities that the Lord could and would do for me.  I began with "imagine attending a writer's conference."  That came to pass!  I attended my first writer's conference in March and a second one in May.  Other things on my vision board are things like travel to other states and write about their hidden treasures (Currently in progress!), publish 2 books this year (one is ready with a few tweaks, one is in progress), and speaking engagements.  I'm still working on the speaking engagement, but I believe the Lord is in control of them, and I'm ready when the calls come.  I can literally SEE myself speaking to women about mothering, homeschooling, and becoming strong women of faith, so I know that God's hand is in that.
What can you imagine in your life?  What's on your vision board?  Have you created one?  The word says, "Where there is no vision, the people perish."  It also says, "Write the vision plain and clear so that you can see it in your comings and goings."  It doesn't have to be fancy, but you really do need to write it down on paper.  Keep those goals and visions in front of you so you can see them every day!!  They WILL come to pass!  


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment