Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TIP TUESDAY: Organization is KEY!

As you are probably aware by now, I am recuperating from foot surgery at this point. But, to get to this point where I felt that I could fully sit back and focus solely on recovery, I had to organize myself...and my household! 
Now as homeschoolers, we take the entire month of June off of school. So school work did not have to be planned during this time. I did, however, have to plan my own assignments to ensure they were completed prior to their due dates, especially not knowing when I would be feeling up to working on that this past weekend.

I also sent emails ahead of schedule, arranged my substitute on the overhead team at church, and planned some basic meals for the family at least for the next week.
Now, I will admit it, I AM an overachiever, overplanner, and over-organizer! If you aren't, don't worry! The fact that you're reading this and thinking, "I don't know if I could plan like," probably means you would do some sort of planning. This week's TIP TUESDAY is simply to encourage you to take a step back and look at things you have coming up that you can plan ahead for. Maybe you are going to a family reunion. Plan the food you will need and what you will need to do to you home while you are out of town. Maybe you're going to have a planned surgery. Think about those things you can do for your family, your home and work commitments that you can take care of ahead of time. Things will be easier to get back into when you don't go back at it playing catch up!

Enjoy the guests posts by Kerri Pomarolli!!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment