Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Homeschool Hump Day Encouragement

The other day, I sat down to write my next blog post. But my desk had papers all over it. School work from my children, printed forms for Civil Air Patrol, recipes I had intended to make throughout the week, and a few books awaiting my timely reviews. I just couldn't ignore it before I began my writing and ultimately, cleaned it up before beginning any part of my scheduled activities for the day.

That's how our walk with the Lord is sometimes, too. We get cluttered with so much stuff that we didn't even realize was piling up until one day we just have to stop and clean it up. That is what the Lord is waiting on us to do, turn to Him for help when we can't take the junk piled on us any more.

Today, if your homeschool feels out of whack or you notice it has become cluttered, take time to spiritually, prayerfully, and maybe even literally, clean it up. Ask the Lord to show you areas that have been piling up with junk and then remove it once and for all. The refreshing feel of being organized, back on track and moving in a forward direction could be just what you and your child need to re-energize your homeschooling days!


Lyn~



No comments:

Post a Comment