Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Homeschool Hump Day Encouragement

Today, I pulled my kids out of school. If you're thinking, "Wait! Doesn't she homeschool?" Yes, I do! But we had attended a supplemental school for the past six years. And today, I withdrew my children from that school. It had evolved into something less than its previous identity, and it no longer aligned with our homeschooling goals.

Homeschooling Mama, I want to encourage you that if you feel as though you need a change, be of good courage and step away from whatever needs changing! You only get this time to educate them, to make the best choices for them and their schooling, and you have a right to do what is best for your family.

Has anyone else had experiences with making changes for the better or that turned out to be for the best for your family? Please share your experiences with us!


Have a great rest of the week!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment