Monday, September 23, 2019

How Do I Discover My Purpose?

When I was a young, first-time mom, I remember thinking, "If my only goal in life is to give this little baby boy of mine a happy life, then that's what I'm going to do!" As my husband and I added more children to our family, I began to think, "Am I only called to have babies and be a mother and wife?!" I wasn't completely sure of my purpose, though. Was that all there was to my life? Was I only made to birth children?! Of course not. But that is where my purpose began. You see, I believe I was called to reach mothers and youth in a unique way, even if I had no idea what that unique way was!

I am passionate about so many things and they all really do tie together with women and youth:


Can you see how these things go together? I can...now. I honestly couldn't see the big picture of this many years ago!

So how do you figure out your purpose? Well, look at the things you do on a daily basis. Are you a wife, mother, do you work, are there things you're passionate about? That's where you begin! Write it down. Look at what you do every day, inventory what you're passionate about, and that will guide you toward your purpose!

How have you determined your purpose? I'd love for you to share!


Lyn~
Come for the friendship, stay for the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment