Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Homeschool Hump Day Encouragement

Homeschooling can be stressful and draining on mom since she is not only the caregiver of the children but also the teacher. Joining a supplemental school or cooperative group that provides support in subjects such as math, science and writing can help ease that stress a bit.
Finding a support group in your area is pretty simple and can be done just by visiting Home School Legal Defense Association. But what if there isn't one locally?

Social media is a great support system! Many of the Facebook pages I follow, even as a veteran homeschooler, empower and encourage me in these final years of home education and offer resources for keeping school fresh not only for my kids but for me, too!
Here are a few of my favorites:

Easy Peasy All in One Homeschool
Holy Spirit-led Homeschooling
Free Homeschooling 101
Christian Unschooling

You will have to see what Websites are best suited to you and your family, but the bottom line is that you find a wonderful site that builds you up in your homeschooling endeavors!

And I hope that Super Mom the llusion is one of those on your list!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment