Today, I want to share a few tips for finding and making time to spend with the Lord. Even as busy as I am, I can find a few moments to pray, praise and be thankful. Here are some ideas for getting started:
- Turn on praise and worship music while you clean
- Listen to music while running errands
- Every time you are running an errand and you come to a stop light, pray
- As you grocery shop, seek out just one person you can share the Lord with
- Before you get out of bed in the morning, think of 3 things you are thankful for and can give God praise for doing for you
- As you prepare for bed at night, ask the Lord to show you a Scripture to read
These are just a few examples and there are far many things you can do. What do you do to make sure you spend time with God every day?