Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday 'Fess Up

I confess that this week I didn't accomplish the things I wanted to. I felt like I was playing catch-up all week after returning from vacation. I didn't plan very well. I thought I would just jump back into my normal routine after rising early and going to bed late for a week playing at our favorite theme parks!! That so didn't happen.

But the good news for me, and for you if your week has been less than successful, is that His mercies are new every morning for us! And with this long holiday weekend coming, we can take that time to get back into the regular good habits we might have been slacking in last week.


Being conscious of the fact that we each have a call on our lives and a job to do, work that must be accomplished, we can focus better when we face a new day. It's not a do-over but rather an opportunity to get back on track with God.

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment