Friday, January 4, 2019

One Word for 2019

If you're new to Super Mom the Illusion, or even if you aren't and might just need reminding, I choose one word each year to help me focus on what the Lord has called me to do. Of course 2019 is no different, so today, I want to share my One Word with you!

Success doesn't come without action and a commitment to do something. I'm going to pursue a variety of things this year, some familiar and safe and others that are new and definitely will take me out of my comfort zone! But as Wayne Gretzky said, "You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take!" I don't want this to be a year of me saying, "I wish I would have done that when I had the opportunity..." I'm looking forward to a successful, blessed, and flourishing year!

What about you? Have you chosen the One Word that will help guide your focus for the new year? I'd love for you to share it with us!


~Lyn

Come for the journey, stay for the friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment