Monday, January 14, 2019

The Beginning of My Transformation!

I am so excited to be starting a new workout program! I know that in the past, I have avoided talking about fitness, but for the past year, this has been something I committed to doing, and I want to share it with all of you!

Today, I'm talking about transforming my outward appearance. The Scripture says in Romans 12:2, "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that god ad acceptable and perfect will of God." Another version says to "Fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out."


How many of you have tried a workout program or a diet plan? You know it takes a LOT of what we call "will power," right? I mean, just decide that you're not going to eat pizza or sugar for a month, and all you will see on television are pizza and sugary food commercials, right?!

Well, the reason I'm writing about this on my blog is for you to help hold me accountable. You know how much better we do if we know we might let others down or someone else is watching! So this morning, I am beginning my 6 week workout program, striving to eat healthier, and renewing my mind in the Word of God! I'll post my progress here and on Facebook and Instagram, so be sure to follow me there!

If you're starting your health and fitness journey, I'd love for you to share that, too!

~Lyn
Come fo the journey, stay for the friendship!


No comments:

Post a Comment