Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Welcome to 2019!!

First of all, I'd like to thank you, my readers, for hanging in there while I work through some things. Sometimes, we just need to step back, re-evaluate and prioritize things we're doing in our lives, make time for refocusing on where the Lord is calling us, and rest in His peace knowing that all that He has planned is better than we can even imagine!

So, I'd like to tell you what you can expect this year from Super Mom the Illusion.

New, relevant articles on:

  • homeschooling information, resources, and support
  • reminders to write your vision and create vision boards 
  • my weight loss journey and support for you on yours
  • encouragement from the Word
As I step into a new role as homeschooling grandmother, I look forward to sharing with you the adventures I have with my oldest grandson, the good, the bad, AND the ugly because that's life. I've been on my own weight loss journey, too, and if you're starting or have been there for a while, I hope we can support and encourage each other! As always, I'll be helping guide you along as you create your first or even 15th vision board for the year. I can't wait to share this year with you all!! 

Come along for the journey, stay for the friendship!



Cheering you on daily!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment