Monday, November 7, 2016

It's Not Too Late...

A couple of months ago, I began travelling more than usual. I slowly noticed that some of the habits I had incorporated into my life like working out, eating a lean diet, focusing on writing, began to slip. They were no longer priorities for me. Then, I began to see the effects of letting those things slide to the back burner. I began gaining weight, I wasn't getting the good sleep I had been, and my book deadlines needed to be pushed back in order to finish them.

You know, I felt like leaving some of those things right back there, out of sight where I wasn't reminded of my slacking off, my failure. But I made a choice to not quit, not this time! Today is a new day, a new opportunity to begin right where you are right now. The Bible says, "His mercies are new every morning!" (Lamentations 3:23). 
Don't worry about where you had been, what you had done. Make the decision to start again. It's not too late! My personal trainer has a positive declaration that he tells all his clients and it's even in his email signature so he sees it multiple times a day: 



  • What have you let slip to the back burner? 
  • What are you keeping back their telling yourself it's not a priority? 
  • Do you really feel it isn't a top priority like it once was? 
  • If it still is, what's stopping you from getting back to it TODAY?


You can still get back to those things! It's not too late to start!


Have a blessed week!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment