Monday, November 28, 2016

Preparing for the New Year

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! We were blessed to have all 8 of our kids and our daughter-in-love and son-in-love join us for the weekend, and I always love having my grandsons around.

As I stop and reflect on the previous year, I am encouraged by the things that the Lord has helped me accomplish and opportunities He's given me to fulfill the visions and dreams I have. With a little over a month left of 2016, I thought it would be a great time to start thinking about our One Word for 2017. My previous words included: Imagine, Intentional, Pursue, and Genuine.


 We will talk more about how to choose that One Word in the next few weeks, but this week, I want you to begin by brainstorming, writing a list of words that come to mind when you think about next year, things you want to accomplish, new habits you want to form, and changes you want to make in your life, to your health, in your finances, in your activities. Today, I want you to start!

Four years ago, a friend of mine offered to make a design for those who chose a One Word. I'm offering that to you, my friends, for 2017! Just be sure to get your word to me before January 31, 2017!

Have a blessed week!!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment