Thursday, December 6, 2012

No time for excuses...

I was thinking this week about my family and friends who are away from the Lord.  Some were raised knowing the Lord, accepted Him as their Lord and Savior, were baptized, prayed, saw visions and prophecies over their lives begin to come to pass, yet walked away from God.  Some were not raised in homes where a need for a relationship with Jesus was ever discussed, and there is no understanding of a reliance on the One who created them, no need for Him to see them through situations, and a sort of self-reliant "I can do this on my own" or "I can take care of myself" mentality. 
As I was meditating on these people whom I love, I believe the Lord gave me these words:

As long as we see no need to rely on God, have faith in Him, or believe in His Son Jesus, we will always find reasons, excuses, different meanings to suit our actions, and others to blame for our current situations, and we will bypass our own role and responsibility in the destruction of ourselves and our nation.


As long as God plays no role in our lives or the lives of loved ones and friends, we will always find someone else to blame for our situations in life and will turn away from acknowledging our own responsibility and faults in our actions.

But the good news is, we can turn from that life of blaming others, of making excuses, of seeing no need for God in our life, and of not realizing what we could do in life if we just had a relationship with Jesus!!  
I invite you to simply say this prayer, "God, I know I'm a sinner.  I know I need you in my life and I can't do this on my own anymore.  I ask Jesus to come into my heart and take my sins away.  I know now that I need You in my life for my situation to improve, and I invite you into my life today."   
You can turn your life around RIGHT NOW!  And if you prayed this prayer today, your life WILL turn around for the better; His Word says so!!

If you prayed this prayer today, I would love to hear from you!  I have a gift for you as you begin your walk and new life in the Lord!!

Blessings,

Lyn~


No comments:

Post a Comment