Tuesday, June 3, 2014

TIP TUESDAY: Decluttering Magazines

I don't know how or when it happened, but somehow we ended up with a lot of magazines over the past few months. Some have wonderful articles that I want to keep. Some have a particular design I like. So how do you keep the things you want without keeping so many bulky magazines around? I'm glad you asked!

Almost everyone has a printer these days. Take a copy of the page or pages you want to keep and put them in a notebook. Now you have all those designs you like in one handy place. You can donate the magazines to your local library, too. It's a great way to spread the word about organizations you enjoy and pass on some info packed magazines to others. And if you're like me and have some ministry magazines to give, think of the ministry opportunity that will be for those who pick up that magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment