Today I want to share a few "life hacks" with you. These are common, everyday items that can be used in other ways to make your day just a little bit easier!
- Use a hair straightener to iron the collars of button down shirts and the hems of shirts.
- When travelling, pack your shoes in a shower cap or thick socks to protect them.
- Soak nail polish bottles in hot water to loosen the seal of hard-to-open bottles.
- Add style to plain bobby pins by painting them with nail polish.
- Add ribbon, beads or glitter to plain flip flops for a new summer look.