Monday, July 11, 2016

It's Good!

Thank you for being so patient with me! Last week went by very quickly, and we had a wonderfully long weekend spending Independence Day with our son, daughter-in-law, and two of our grandsons! It was a memorable trip as we took the grandkids to Mount Rushmore, went out to lunch, took them to the South Dakota Air and Space Museum, and played at the park! Making memories is what the whole weekend was all about!

What we hadn't planned on was our van being hit and having to get it into the shop for repairs and going through the chaotic trouble of getting a rental van! WOW! That was certainly not how I envisioned our trip ending! But do you know that even in the things that we aren't expecting, God turns them around for our good?!

So while I'm a bit inconvenienced by having to drive a van other than my own, I know that there is some good that is going to come from this! I already praise God that we were able to drive home in spite of the dinged door!

Is there good you can find from a situation you recently went through? 


Have a blessed week!


Lyn~


No comments:

Post a Comment