Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday 'Fess Up

This week, I stepped outside of my comfort zones for so many things! I invited several folks to hear about a coaching opportunity, I asked for things knowing the answer might be NO, and I was creative in another way besides writing! But it certainly wasn't easy by any means. But I did each of those things! Some instantly and without any hesitation, but one I actually did a bit scared. 

My confession today is that I obeyed what the Lord told me to do, what He gave me a vision for. It wasn't exactly what I saw, but it's going to be amazing! You see, aside from my writing, I don't really consider myself to be all that creative. But several months ago, when our church decided on a Vacation Bible School curriculum, I got a vision for a great accent and background for the set: a giant barrel wave complete with surfboard! What I got was a somewhat smaller wave with a boogie board. But you know what? That's okay! I obeyed what I believed the Lord told me to do, and that is what matters. He wants our instant obedience, even if we do it scared. Because He wants us to trust Him and the plans He has for our lives! 

Here's a rough idea of what I'm working on. I'll post a finished photo on the Facebook page!


This weekend, I want you to survey what the Lord has asked of you, how you responded, and if you obeyed instantly. 

By the way, that thing I asked for ended in a YES!

Have a blessed weekend Super Moms!!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment