Sunday, August 4, 2013

BOOK RELEASE DAY!!!

The Breakthrough:  Following Your Dreams  and Seeing Them Come True

It's FINALLY here!  My book, The Breakthrough, is available on Kindle and in paperback on Amazon!  
We've been talking about vision boards and dreams over the past few months.  This is one of the goals on my personal vision board:  to publish two books in 2013.  Today, I am fulfilling part of that vision, and I do plan to publish another book by December.  
I want you to know that just as I've been sharing with you, it is almost crucial that you write your vision and dreams down.  Put them in a journal, a vision board, a prayer box, whatever works for you.  And then look at them regularly.  You are more likely to achieve your goals if you write them down, and you increase the likelihood of accomplishing those goals if you look at them on a regular basis.
Checking this one thing off of my vision board feels wonderful!  And I'm not a special case.  The Lord wants you to accomplish your visions and goals, too! 
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord;  'Plans for good and not evil; to prosper you, and give you a hope, a future, and an expected end.'"  (Jeremiah 29:11)

Here are the links to Amazon where you can purchase my book!
Paperback
Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment