Monday, August 5, 2013

Vision Boards: A Family Event

Encouraging Kids to Seek the Lord in Their Lives

Today, I'm linking to an article I wrote at Choose NOW Ministries.  
We've been talking about vision boards for quite a while, so you understand my passion for them, especially with the release of my first book!  But did you know as parents, we can and should encourage our kids to seek the Lord's call on their young lives?
I'll be honest, this article doesn't have a step-by-step guide for getting the vision for our kids.  It does have some helpful ways of building them up in their walk with the Lord and to seek His will for their lives.
Without further rambling and the possibility of writing the post all over again, here is the link to "Barriers to Dreaming"!

No comments:

Post a Comment