Monday, January 11, 2016

Opportunities: Moving Toward Your Vision

One of the things I often hear women say about their vision is they aren't sure how or where to start when it comes to accomplishing their visions. I can't tell you to do this, this, and this and your vision will be completed. I can't tell you how to do whatever it is your vision is either. What I can tell you is that if you look at your vision board every day, and if you wonder if you should accept certain opportunities, ask yourself if those opportunities align with those things on your vision board.

What I mean is, you have to ask yourself if those opportunities will move you toward your goal or away from it. If a certain situation doesn't have anything to do with your vision, you might have to decline the opportunity. On the other hand, if there is an opportunity to say increase your income by doing odd jobs or taking a position at a job that will move you toward completing and accomplishing your goal, then that might have to be a "yes"! 

Ask yourself these questions when opportunities arise:


Answering these questions will help you stay focused on the end goal of completing and accomplishing your vision. We have many opportunities in our daily lives. There are things we like to do, maybe even really enjoy doing. But if those things aren't part of our vision, they could distract us and sidetrack us from completing our vision.

I'm not saying you can't have hobbies and things you enjoy doing. I enjoy making candles, soaps, and jewelry. But those aren't part of my vision. I do them as I have time. I want to encourage you to focus on the opportunities that will position you to accomplish your goals and vision! Every step toward your vision is a step closer to completing it!

Lyn~


No comments:

Post a Comment