Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday 'Fess Up

This week, I was reminded that the Lord's favor is all around us, even when we least expect it. I had a situation arise with the organization I work with, and the Lord was all over it, even when I wasn't expecting it. But then I meditated on that for a while...His favor surrounds us when we LEAST expect it. The problem here is that we don't necessarily EXPECT the Lord's favor in our daily lives.

Do you expect favor when you go to the grocery store and you're looking for a parking space? Do you expect favor when you go to the bank drive through and get behind a line of other cars? Do you expect favor when a situation arises at work? Do you expect favor when you're schooling your children, doing Bible studies, or as you scroll through Facebook?

These are just a few examples of areas we can EXPECT the favor of the Lord to be operating in our lives! What areas have you experienced God's favor? I believe expecting favor increases our faith because it causes us to trust in the Lord more and more. Today, let's extend our faith by expecting favor in every area of our lives!

Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment