Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday 'Fess Up

This week I confess, I am FLOURISHING!

The Lord has blessed us more than we could have imaged this week! Some things we thought would be costly or difficult, were less expensive and simple. Tasks that looked complicated were accomplished. And I completed something I started two years ago. And in all of it, I give God the glory for these things being done! We are flourishing like palm trees (Psalms 92:12, NLT).

What has your week looked like? Can you see your One Word in the week? How has your One Word aligned with your vision and dreams for this year?

Take time to get together with the Lord and ask these things:


I'd love to hear how your vision, dreams, and One Word are going so far this year! Comment on our blog or our Facebook page!

Have a blessed week!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment