- Leaders take initiative while employees wait to be told what to do, where to do it, etc.
- Leaders identify and address challenges and work to fix them while employees may never really know the full extent of the challenges themselves.
- Employees ignore problems, refuse to talk about them, and hope they will go away.
- Leaders focus on their own priorities while employees are made to focus on others
- Leaders plan other people's future while employees futures are often planned without their knowledge
- Leaders own their dreams and visions, employees work toward accomplishing someone else's dream
God wants us to reign in life. He wants us to realize the dreams He's placed within us! We also need to take action to do this. We need to seek out successful people and spend time with them. If there is someone who has what you want (increased finances, business owner, author, someone in ministry, etc.), get together with them! They will eventually rub off on you, and you will begin to flourish in all that you do.
But if you sit at home, imagine all that could go wrong, come up with reasons why you can't accomplish the goals on your vision board, and doubt that God not only can but will help you achieve those things, that's exactly what you're going to get.
Change your thinking today! Own that dream you put on your vision board. Sit down and start writing that book. Find out what needs to happen for you to open that business you've always wanted and take a step toward that today! Come up with a plan and don't be afraid to dream BIG!
Have a blessed week!