Monday, April 17, 2017

Relationships: Greater Love Has No One...

This week, my youngest daughter and I are travelling to Texas to spend a week with my best friend and her family. I am so excited because I have really missed her! She's like a sister to me, and it is a friendship based on mutual love and respect for each other. It's like we're sisters with minor arguments and discussions ending up in still loving each other after the fact. Have anyone like that in your life?

You know God gave us these relationships to build us up so we can build each other up and others up, too. We can read that in Proverbs, John, Romans, and First Peter ( and many more!). Here's what the Word says about our friends:


Our friends, our sisters in the Lord, refresh us, renew us, and bring us up in the faith! I can't wait to see my best friend, and I'm sure she feels the same way! I hope you have a sister in the Lord that you feel as close to (or closer!) than your family. If you are longing for that, ask the Lord to bring you a sister in Christ who is as close as your own family!


Have a blessed week!


Lyn~


No comments:

Post a Comment