Monday, May 1, 2017

Passion and Purpose

Has someone told you that think you're really good at doing something specific, like maybe working with kids, organization, public speaking, or crafting things? Do you know that they are simply recognizing that God-give talent and gift you have? It's true! Think about this: Your passion is directly related to your purpose and your potential!

First Corinthians 7:7 in the Amplified says this:


Don't think you don't have a special gift or talent. We've talked before about getting back to that thing you enjoyed as a younger person, the things you played with your brothers, sisters, and friends. Get back to those things! 

God has given each one of us something unique that will place us in the right place, at the right time, in the right faith-frame of mind for His purpose! Your gift is a part of your DNA. It's what makes you YOU! So if gardening is your thing, DO IT! If scrapbooking is your thing, DO IT! If teaching is your thing, DO IT! God won't let that gift go to waste if we are willing to let Him use it in us.

Pray this with me:
God, I know you've given me a gift for something. Even if I think it is small and insignificant, I want to use that gift. I am willing to be used by You! I know my passion for (fill in the blank) is connected to my purpose and my potential in the Kingdom. And I'm ready right now!

Revelation 3:8 says that He has set before each of us an open door and no one can shut it! Each day is a new opportunity for us to use our gifts. How will you use yours today?


Have a blessed week!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment