Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Positive Words for Positive Results!

Lately, I've been struggling with staying positive. Watching my words and what I say has become less about making sure I'm not saying anything in unbelief or against the Word of God and more about speaking positive words over my life, my children, my finances, and relationships.

When we watch our words and what we're saying, it's not enough to keep our mouths shut to avoid speaking negatively. No! We must replace that negative speech with positive words and confessions found in the Scriptures. Here are some to get you started:



Think about this. What if we stopped talking about how much things will cost or how we can't afford this or that thing? What if we stopped saying how little our bank accounts have? What if we didn't speak to others about our aches and pains? What if we replaced the things we are saying with Scripture and aligned it with what God says.

"God, who gives life to the dead and call those things which do not exist as though they did..." -Romans 4:17.

So remember, it's not enough to NOT speak negatively. We must replace those negative things with positive things! And these things that we are positively confessing, can eventually be things that end up on our vision boards! 

What are you saying and believing for?

No comments:

Post a Comment