Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday 'Fess Up

There are many things that I am passionate about. Just ask me about the youth organization I work with, vision boards, the daily dose of dense nutrition I have come to LOVE, learning and education, or telling people of the love of the Lord. But it occurred to me this week that some of my family and friends have no real idea what they are passionate about. I don't know that I have ever asked them either. But why haven't I thought to ask my friends and family what THEIR passions are?

You see, writing this blog isn't about telling you how I have it all together, how I school my kids so perfectly (I certainly DON'T!), or how I am a Super Mom. That is why this blog is called, "Super Mom the Illusion"! I don't have everything completely figured out. But I know there are other women out there who feel the same. So today, I want to give you a printable that will allow you to tell others what you're passionate about.

If you don't know where your passion lies, read 2 Corinthians 7:7, and ask the Lord to show you. Some ways of finding your true passion are to think back to things you played as a child. Maybe you played school or had adventures in your backyard that you pretended to be another country or were a motorcycle police officer or maybe you had twin dolls and dreamed of the day you'd be a mother. Ask the Lord to show you the dreams of your youth. Then, begin to write what the Lord shows you, even if it doesn't make sense to you! That is where you passion lies; in the dreams He gave you in your younger days. Don't give up on them! No one else can do what the Lord has called you to do!

I've included this printable for you to write down what you're passionate about, print it out, and put it up where you can see it daily! I would love for you to share with me what you're passionate about, too!
Have a great weekend!!

Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment