Monday, April 16, 2012

A Week in the Life--Day One...

My day began as it normally does with me waking up as my husband gets ready to leave for work at 6 a.m.  I worked on some of my school after he left.  I wrote some more of my book and read Luke 16.  I was watching a show on Hulu when a friend called to collect some things I had gotten for her son's high school orchestra Silent Auction.  While I waited for her to arrive, I made the bed, folded some laundry and picked up the bathroom.  Then I moved to the guest bathroom and straightened it up, throwing away some garbage, tossing dirty towels in the hamper and wiping off the counters.  My friend and I visited for too short a time and after she left, I got ready for a meeting.  I assigned some school work for my kids to do while I was at my meeting and left them in the capable hands of my oldest daughter.  Upon wrapping up my meeting, I returned home, collected my sons and met a friend for a walk.  That felt so good and it allowed my daughters to spend some quality time together at home.  After returning home, we ate lunch and my friend and I picked up some food from a great couple at church.  It's a wonderful outreach to help people in the congregation and we are truly grateful for their generosity.  On the way back to my house, I picked up my niece and took her to her second job.  When I got home, I had my oldest son put the refrigerated food away and promptly got back into my truck to pick my sister up from work.  Currently, I am writing my blog and readying my children to go to our theatre rehearsal tonight.  When I get back, I plan to write a bit more of my book and am excited to introduce a new character!
That is my day so far...and to think, tomorrow will be MORE busy than today!

No comments:

Post a Comment