Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Week in the Life...Day Two

Feeling a little like Rapunzel from "Tangled" today...the plan was to work on our songs for the theatre's Sneak Peek that we are performing on Friday and Saturday.  By 10 a.m., we had pretty much learned our songs! My bestie came over and we visited for a bit, I managed to get some worksheets for the kids to do and promptly got a headache that I battled most of the early afternoon.
At about 6 p.m., I got a call from my sister to run errands with her.  That was a fun time and I enjoyed spending time with her since she's been working as a substitute teacher for the past 12 weeks.  We visited her friend who was in the hospital and grabbed Diet Cokes.  It was a nice evening.  My mom and I also went to get our Pampered Chef orders from my bestie and then we got dinner.  The headache only then began to subside and I fell asleep listening to my husband working on the computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment