Monday, December 16, 2013

Book Review--Faith Leaps: The Christian Mom's Guide to Starting a Virtual Assistant Business



     You may remember earlier this year I reviewed the book Faith Leaps: The Christian Mom's Guide to Passion, Purpose, and Profits. 
In her first book, Alyssa Avant helps readers to focus on their passions, explains in practical terms how to take a leap of faith and trust God with the passions He's given us, and ways of profiting from those passions-turned-income-potential.



     Faith Leaps: The Christian Mom's Guide to Starting a Virtual Assistant Business is the much sought after sequel. Alyssa gives wonderful, practical advice for starting a business and finding your niche in the world of virtual assisting. If you have ever considered making your way into a stay-at-home career as a virtual assistant, you must get this book.
     What I really liked about the continuation of encouraging me to find my passion and purpose was that this book took it a step further and showed me ways to jump start my career while doing something I enjoy. If you have read her first book, but wondered like I did, "How do I get started and where do I go now that I know what I want to do?" This book is for you!

You can purchase a copy of The Christian Mom's Guide to Starting a Virtual Assistant Business on Amazon.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment