Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday 'Fess Up

Every once in while, I get in a mood or get an attitude. I don't want to do this or do that. I just want someone to justify me having an attitude because I didn't sleep well or moody because of hormones or cranky because I didn't have caffeine today or because nothing goes my way and EVERYONE is against me.

Does any of this sound like something you've done? If not, great! But there are times in my days that I just want to complain or whine or pout or yes! Maybe throw a temper tantrum because life feels out of control and that's how I deal with it. But I have a choice to make! I can sit and continue to feel sorry for myself and allow myself to be in a bad mood that will ultimately effect my husband, my kids, those around, and even strangers! OR I can choose to not be in control, give it all over to God and focus on Him manifesting the solution in my life, giving me peace, and making my day a great one.


Which seems better to you? 

If you happen to find yourself in a situation where you just want to whine or you snap at people, consider your choices: continue to have an attitude or choose not to allow that in your life and give it over to God!

Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment