Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday 'Fess Up

As I shared earlier in the week, I've had some struggles and trials in the past few weeks. I felt so alone, like I couldn't talk to anyone about what I was going through, and that I just couldn't handle it, I couldn't do it on my own anymore. But God...

But God knew just what I needed and sent friends in my path to encourage, even without talking about what was going on.
But God sent people to refresh and renew my spirit just by simple words of encouragement.
But God didn't condemn me for the feelings I was having, and He knew just what I needed.
But God hasn't given up on me! He has the best plans laid out for me.
But God was just waiting for me to let Him know that I surrender ALL to Him.
But God is a good, good Father!
But God...


My story is not unique. The Word says that God does not play favorites! What He has done for me, He can and will do for you, too. We all have stories of how God turned our lives around, turned our mourning into dancing, and more. What's your "but God"?

No comments:

Post a Comment