Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday 'Fess Up

This week has been...odd...to say the least. I determined to make a move in my organization that will position me to continue on with the vision the Lord has given me, but I have subsequently seen the Enemy's hand trying to distract me! Well, I have news for Satan--I WILL NOT BE MOVED!

Sometimes, we just have to remind ourselves AND Satan of that. We need to keep the Word of God before us-in our mouths, in our hearts, in our minds. If we're thinking about the Word, Satan can't get in!

If you don't know where to begin, try searching for your solution by searching for a word or two that involves it. Want financial increase? Search for prosperity! Looking for a relationship to be restored? Search for reconciliation! Do you desire peace in your home? Search for peace! Are you catching on?

Find a few verses to stand on. Don't let them go! Even if it's just those two or three you hang on to, keep them in your thoughts and on your lips! Satan flees at the name of Jesus! Remember that!

Here are a few verses to get you started:


Have a great, faith-filled weekend!!

Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment