Monday, December 26, 2016

Heading into the New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas weekend with family and friends celebrating Jesus' birth! I was blessed to have all my children and grandchildren here at our house and my heart couldn't be more full!

As we look back on the past year, there are many things that were on our vision boards that we were able to complete! YAY for all your achievements! But there may have been things that were on your vision board that you weren't able to accomplish. I want to encourage you that it's not that you missed something, didn't work hard enough to achieve that, or that it wasn't meant to be. Sometimes, it's just not the right time or right season in our life for the dreams and goals we have. Don't lose hope, though! Keep putting it on your annual vision board and seek the Lord. Ask Him to show you what the right time is, the right season in your spiritual and personal life, and to give you the desire of your heart! He didn't give you that dream or vision for nothing. He has a time--and a purpose--for everything that He has given to you as a dream.

Finally, I want to remind you to pray and think about what your One Word will be for 2017. In the past, I have shared my words and they served to give me focus and direction in the year. Think about what you want to accomplish, what goals you have for 2017. Is there a common theme? Maybe a word that connects all of them? Maybe that is your One Word!


I'll be praying for you and if you would like a One Word badge as seen on my Super Mom the Illusion home page, I'd be happy to make one for you! Send an email with color requests to: lynparker8@gmail.com.

May you have a blessed and prosperous New Year!!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment