Monday, December 12, 2016

The Gift of the Holy Spirit

When that pivotal moment in our lives came, and our eyes were opened and we had a divine revelation and knew that we needed a Lord and Savior, we accepted that gift with great rejoicing and gratitude at the sacrifice of Jesus for our sins. Do you remember that feeling, that day, that moment? I do.

What about the moment you received Jesus' precious gift of the Holy Spirit? Do you remember when you received and accepted that gift? Maybe you haven't yet. Join me tomorrow when I share my personal testimony of my baptism of the Holy Spirit!

If you've been baptized in the Spirit, I'd love to hear your story, too!

Comment here or share on Facebook: www.facebook.com/supermomtheillusion


Have a blessed Day!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment