Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My Personal Testimony of Receiving the Baptism of the Holy Spirit

When I was a journalism student in college just eight years ago, my voice and presentation professor told me that I had a face for radio (as opposed to television news). That comment scarred me for a long time, especially because I was a 38-year-old non-traditional student whose peers were mainly 19 to 21-year-olds!
But here it is! One of the few videos I've done. I felt that the message and my own testimony were more important than my fears and insecurities. The Lord is redeeming me in those areas, and the fear of what others think has less of an impact on me than in years earlier.  Please watch the video, and if you have never received the baptism of the Holy Spirit and you would like to, send me a Facebook message or email. I'd love to pray for you in that area of your life!


Thanks for visiting today!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment