Monday, March 27, 2017

Righteous: Why Being Right Is Who We Are!

Ask any of my close friends and they will tell you, I do my research, and I know that I'm right when I'm right! Sometimes, I just feel like I have to be right! Can anyone relate? Have you ever met someone like me who just has to be right? If you have, I'm sure you've gotten frustrated with us as we argue our points, complete with data and facts. Am I hitting a nerve? Well, did you know there is a Biblical reason why people like me are like this? Let me show you!

You see, God created us to be right. He made us righteous. Here's what righteous means:


God made us to be right! Now that doesn't mean we are free to argue with each other. But it shows that being right is part of our DNA; it's who we are, and who He made us to be. We can strive to be right by filling ourselves with the Word of God. He is the One who grants us wisdom when we ask for it (James 1:9), and He made us righteous (Romans 10:10, Psalms 98:2, 2 Corinthians 5:21).

Have a blessed, righteous week!!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment