- At the name of Jesus every knee will bow on earth, in heaven, and those who have died (Philippians 2:10). That's power! Power to have everyone bow to Jesus no matter where they are, alive or dead.
- Demons have to flee at the name of Jesus (Acts 16:18).
- Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13). The Name of Jesus has the power to save, the power to grant salvation to all who call on Him.
- Our help is in the name of the Lord (Psalms 124:8), and He is our defender (Psalms 20:1).
- The name of the Lord has the power to bless us (1 Chronicles 16:2).
- There is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved (Acts 4:12).
- Whatever we ask the Father in Jesus' name He will give us (John 16:23).
- The name of the Lord is a high tower and the righteous run to it and are safe (Proverbs 18:10).
- The power of the name of Jesus will make us whole, healed, and restored (Acts 9:34).
- His name gives us the power to do what Jesus did and greater works we will do (John 14:13).
- We are baptized in His name (Matthew 28:19) and justified in His name (1 Corinthians 6:11).
Everything we have need of, every bondage that needs to be broken, relationship that needs to be healed, sickness that needs to be overcome, the very name of Jesus can and will restore!
Yes, there is power in the name of Jesus!
Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them! (Joshua 1:8)
Have a blessed week in Jesus' Name!