Monday, June 19, 2017

Listen Up, Soul!!

This week, I struggled. I struggled with patience, with getting angry, with lack of motivation, with being cheerful, with celebrating, and with finishing. I was feeling like such a low person. Why would God want to use a complaining, unmotivated, quitter like me?! I was really bummed about where I was, and what was worse was that I didn't know how to get out of that attitude!

Then I was reminded of David. He went through the same thing! Yes, these feelings I was having, this lack of motivation, bad attitude, and the rest had all been experienced by David thousands of years ago! 
When David was faced with these feelings, what did he do? He talked to his soul! So tell your soul, "Listen up! We're going to praise the Lord!" Your soul will respond, and until then, walk in the knowledge that God is transforming your attitude even now!


Have a great week!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment