Monday, June 26, 2017

Pressing On Toward the Goal

With the busyness of our daily lives, it's so very easy to lose focus of our dreams, goals, and visions. This week, I had many struggles and challenges that pulled me away from focusing on my goals. I was frustrated with myself that I had allowed myself to be distracted. I was upset that plans throughout the week had changed. I was losing motivation toward completing those things I had begun. I had chosen to allow myself to be further distracted by all those negative emotions and feelings!

But praise the Lord His mercies are new every morning! It's like getting a do-over day when we feel like we've messed things up. But no matter what the circumstances are, no matter what others may tell us about our dreams and goals, we have to stay focused. If you believe that you can and will achieve your dreams, goals, and visions, don't let anyone talk you out of that. Keep moving toward those goals and purpose every day to do at least one thing that will propel you toward your goal. 

All in all, remember this:


Have a blessed week!


Lyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment