Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mid-week updates!

Did you see that our new Website launched on Monday?
     Visit  www.supermomillusion.com and check out the information about me and my passion for empowering, encouraging and entertaining my sisters in the Lord!
What did you think of my real-life post about leaning on the Lord in times of trial and in the joy?
     Leave me a comment and share your experiences with leaning on our most glorious God!

This Thursday, my husband and I are going on an adventure to Washington State for my very first EVER Writer's Conference!  I'll be posting tweets and Facebook updates during my time there, so be sure to watch for those:
     Facebook:  www.facebook.com/SuperMomtheIllusion
     Twitter:  @suprmomillusion


UPCOMING:
--Faith Leaps:  The Christian Moms Guide to Passion, Purpose, and Profits book review
--Q&A with author Alyssa Avant on her book Faith Leaps

COMING SOON:
--Falls Like Lightning book review
--Q&A with Shawn Grady, author of Falls Like Lightning, Tomorrow We Die, and Through the Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment