Thursday, March 28, 2013

One Word--IMAGINE!

IMAGINE!

Imagine...what can you imagine?  What can you not imagine?  Have you ever heard someone say, "I can't imagine..."?  For me, I usually heard, "I can't imagine having eight children!" or "I can't imagine homeschooling my kids!"  I'll admit I have thrown that word around here and there, but less that I used to.  You see, with the Lord, our possibilities are limited only by what we can or can't imagine!
We've been talking about vision boards once again, and on my vision board, just this month, the Lord has caused a "favor flood" to overtake me.  I've had four of the things on my vision board happen!  This is so exciting for me, and one of the secrets to my success was keeping the vision the Lord gave me in clear sight. The other thing I did was never once say, "I can't imagine ever doing that."

If you are still waiting for things to happen, that's okay.  Your time is coming, too, SOON!  Get ready!  Terri Savelle Foy says, "When you're ready, get ready!"  So when you get ready for those things to start happening, get ready because He's going to flood you with favor and the Blessing beyond what you can already IMAGINE!

Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment