Friday, November 1, 2013

My book is FREE on Kindle today!

If you've been wanting to purchase my book, but life has gotten in the way, today is for you!  My book, The Breakthrough, is FREE today on Kindle.  One year ago today, I began writing this story, and in honor of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) I am offering you the Kindle version of my first NaNo winning book!



About the book:
Darren Grady's life has been turned upside down. His wife was killed in a car accident; he has taken a leave of absence from his job as a fire fighter because of the accident; and his dream of having a family and opening a youth center have died along with his wife. Can he learn to live again? Learn to dream again? Learn to love again?

Get your copy TODAY!

Available at:  amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment