Thursday, October 31, 2013

One Word: Imagine

Ten Months of Imagining the Plans God Has for You

My "One Word" for the year was imagine!!  
The year 2013 has been wonderful for me.  I became a launch team member of Tricia Goyer.  I committed to writing my blog 5 days a week, joined So You Call Yourself A Homeschool? and Choose NOW Ministries.  I have posted book reviews for over 10 books, edited my own breakout novel (The Breakthrough), and attended two writer's conferences.  My husband and I became grandparents.  We celebrated our 23rd anniversary and I published my book on that date.  This year has been more than I could have imagined!  But it was all orchestrated by the Creator.
  • What did the past ten months look like for you?  
  • If you chose "one word," how did that word find its way into your daily and monthly life?
  • In the next two months, how can you put your word into practice?  
  • What will you choose for your "one word" next year??

Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment