Do Something TODAY!
Over the past several months, we've talked about our visions and dreams. Today, I want to give you some ideas of how to find just one thing to take a step toward your goals.
- Pray. Earnestly, honestly and diligently seek the Lord's Will for your vision.
- Do a Google search for conferences related to your dream or vision. There are so many types of conferences! You may just find one in your area.
- Find a class that teaches something within your vision.
- Teach a class within your vision. For example, if you've always dreamed of creating inspiring art, take an art class.
- Realize you are not so great at your talent that you can't improve in some way.
- Write out a one-year from now plan for your vision.
- Write down where you want to be with your vision or dream within the next five years.
- If you're thinking of doing something new, buy the things needed (or at least a few things) to get started. For example, if you're going to start painting, by some acrylic paints and a canvas board; if you're going to begin writing, by some journals; or if you're going to travel, buy some maps of the areas in which you plan to travel.
- Volunteer with an organization that relates to your vision.
- Research what it will cost to achieve your dream.
- Have a vision-based budget not a budget-based vision!
- Find others who share your vision and meet regularly.
These are simply suggestions to get you motivated and thinking about how you can do just one thing TODAY to get your vision moving forward! What can you do? What will you do TODAY?