Friday, October 4, 2013

When Plans Come Together

Remembering That God Has the Best Planned for You

(C) tvfiends.com
One of my favorite television shows was the A-Team (Yes, I know I'm dating myself!).  I waited for each episode when Hannibal would utter the same words every week:  I love it when a plan comes together!  
Well, I really do love it!  Sometimes things I've planned that have a low possibility of coming to pass actually happen.  Maybe not the way I planned, but the end result is the same.  Often, and I can't say why, I am surprised that the plans my husband and I have made play out so perfectly.  Why do I do that?  I trust God to take care of my needs and my wants (My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus-Philippians 4:19; The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.-Psalm 23:1).  So my plans are what I want and He says I shall not want!  It's so fun and awesome when things work out well.
(C) taylorcares.com
But then there are times when things I've planned and labored over, don't happen.  Why is that?  I don't have an answer for that.  But I do know that His plans are far better than I could EVER hope, think or imagine!  So when something doesn't go the way I planned, I just have to praise the Lord and remind myself something better is on the way!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment