Monday, January 12, 2015

This Year is Going to Be Your Banner Year!

Your Banner Year

Have you ever thought about the phrase, "Banner Year"? Just what does that mean? Banner means successful, and includes these meanings:


I know there are some who think this is just positive thinking or something along those lines. But it's more than being positive. It's being sure of what the Lord says and promises in His Word! Let's look at some key verses to stand on this year.

Amos 9:13-14 (The Message):

"Yes, indeed, it won't be long now. God's decree. Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim, one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won't be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once--and everywhere you look, blessings! Blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and hills. I'll make everything right again for my people Israel..."

One of my favorite speakers, Terri Savelle Foy, says, "When you're ready, get ready! Something is going to happen!" And that is just what Amos says, too. Stand on the promise of the Lord that things are going to happen so fast, your head will swim!! This is going to be your banner year! A year of blooming, blossoming, flourishing, prospering, and thriving! 

Lastly, Zechariah 10:6,10 (The Message) it says:

"I'll put muscle in the people of Judah; I'll save the people of Joseph. I know their pain and will make them good as new. And why? Because I am their very own God, I'll do what needs to be done for them...I've set them free--oh, how they'll flourish!"

So, get ready!! It won't be long now!!


Lyn~

  • star

No comments:

Post a Comment