Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday 'Fess Up

The first month of the year is nearing an end, and it seems to have come so quickly! I have been going over my Top 10 Goals for 2015 and I feel that I am no closer to accomplishing any of those goals than I was the day I wrote them down. It's as though I am already failing when in reality, I still have eleven more months that the Lord can turn things around in an instant and cause every single one of the goals on my list to be fulfilled. It's not over until God says it's over, and it's not over until I win!


Dear friends, if you are finding yourself discouraged with how the year is going so far, remember that the year is just beginning. This month, whether good or bad, does not define you and it certainly does not define how the rest of the year is going to play out in your life!
This is going to be your BANNER year and your better days are here NOW!

Lyn~


No comments:

Post a Comment